- The GBC Board of Directors mandates that temperatures, of staff and campers, will be taken daily. Timing of these checks will be at the discretion of the camp weekâs director.
- A temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, maintained in two assessments taken over a 30 minute period, is the benchmark at which a person on campus will be sent home.
- Those wishing to return to the campus must have a negative Covid-19 test and be fever free for not less than 24 hours.
- Visitors during the week are strongly discouraged due to the potential of bringing the Covid-19 virus onto the campus. ALL VISITORS MUST BE SCREENED BY CAMP NURSE BEFORE THEY ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE CAMP POPULATION.
- EVERYONE ENTERING CAMPUS MUST HAVE COVID SCREENING/TEMPERATURE CHECK AND THOSE STAYING OVERNIGHT MUST HAVE LICE CHECK BEFORE ENTERING.
- A legal waiver must be signed online prior to reporting for camp. ALL VISITORS/WALKINS MUST SIGN WAIVER BEFORE ENTERING CAMP POPULATION.
- Disinfectant spray will be provided with pump sprayers and spray bottles. These will be mixed by an adult. Common spaces will be disinfected through the day at the discretion of the director, to ensure that only those surfaces which are being used are sprayed. Bunk spaces will be disinfected using the smaller spray bottles and only with approved disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided in various places for use throughout the week. The board requests:
- Hand sanitizer must be used before entering any building.
- Hand sanitizer must be used before using any drinking station.
- Reminder signs to be posted at drinking stations and building entrances.
- Social distancing is encouraged throughout the week for everyone at camp.
- All campers and staff to be educated on COVID-19 Policy at beginning of camp, and reminders are to be give as needed.